"Wag the Dog"- Media Manipulation of the current situation

19 мар. 2022 г. 

 In the current events, I have selected some of the information that has been spreading through the Western media, which turned out to be either fakes or of unknown reasoning. The movie made in 1997-98 “Wag the Dog” is used as an example to showcase that the media can easily distort any perception of the events. The examples from the current conflict that I show, go in parallel to the moral of the movie. I wish that this comparison can bring some awareness to the way that the media can and is manipulating the common people of the world who blindly follow it.


 

Disclaimer! UKRAINE-RUSSIAN CONFLICT IS NOT FAKE AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY Everything I say and mention is to guide and make you question. I am not forcing any opinion on anyone. I try my best to get checked information, however in the time of conflict nothing is for certain until the official documents are published- and historians go through them, the absolute Truth will be known in a couple of decades. WEST- when referring to this term I mean countries like: USA, UK, France, Germany and other EU/NATO affiliated countries, and Australia.

Disclaimer! If you are suffering from PTSD, Anxiety and Panic attacks; if you do not handle blood or any other sensible images that are related to violence, WATCH WITH CAUTION or click away. 

The information is taken and checked from multiple sources, and I try to present only reliable information, to showcase a different point of view to the mainstream media.

Some useful links, that may be useful for those who are interested: 

Telegram channels InfoDefence: https://t.me/informdefense 

Новое Издание: https://t.me/s/Novoeizdanie 

Yuriy Podolyaka: https://telegram.me/s/yurasumy 

Aleksander Semchenko: https://t.me/s/AleksandrSemchenko 

Some useful YouTube channels as well, for Russian Speakers 

 - Юрий Подоляка

 - Анатолий Шарий

 - Страна.ua

 - Адександр Семченко   

There are many more, feel free to check these out and then if interested, follow their colleagues. 

I understand what I am getting into, if you wish to comment, please be respectful and if you want to state your argument, please provide multiple sorces to support it. Watching this video is not compulsory and no one is making you watch it- stay humble. 

Thank you for watching. 

Комментарии